MailWizz – Email Marketing Application (now at version 1.6.3)
MailWizz EMA is a simple to use, efficient and full-featured email marketing application with an impressive features set. With MailWizz not only that you will be able to properly handle email marketing for your own purposes but you can also become an Email Service Provider for your customers, since MailWizz integrates easily with payment gateways like Paypal and it offers all the needed tools to create pricing plans, promotional codes and to manage orders and transactions created by your customers.
Simply put, MailWizz is a newsletter system like no other out there. It’s fast, it’s full of features for which you’d have to pay top money otherwise, it’s active developed, it’s well established, has great support and most of all, it’s very affordable. There are a number of businesses that rely heavily on MailWizz, so you get a well tested system as well.
After installing MailWizz, you simply get unlimited everything!
You can send an unlimited number of email campaigns (newsletters) to an unlimited number of lists containing an unlimited numbers of subscribers.
If you handle newsletter for multiple websites, you can treat those as customers and have unlimited too!
You can create custom fields for your lists (text/textarea/dropdown/multi dropdown/etc) which you can later use to segment your lists.
You can create smart autoresponders to follow-up with your prospects.
You can use ANY smtp server to send your newsletters, or php’s mail, or sendmail, or directory pickup, or you can use a service like Mandrill, SendGrid, Amazon SES, SparkPost, MailGun, DynEmail, LeaderSend to do so.
MailWizz allows you to specify bounce servers to automatically process bounces, but what’s more is that if you are using services like Mandrill, Amazon Ses, etc for email sending, then MailWizz does bounce/complaint/abuse processing automatically for you, you don’t have to do a thing.
Also you can use tracking domains to customize your newsletter tracking urls and sending domains to automatically DKIM sign outgoing emails from MailWizz itself.
But really, MailWizz is full of features that will make your life easier while handling newsletters, whatever you’d desire from an emailing system, most likely we have you covered!
If we made you curious then give it a try and make your business better.
You can get support from our forums at https://forum.mailwizz.com
Please make sure you search through the existing forum posts before creating a new one because most important things have already been discussed. Reading https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/updates-related-to-support.833/ is a must.
When creating a forum post, please keep a positive attitude and be polite.
- Linux operating system (windows might work but not supported)
- Apache Webserver – version 2.x
- PHP >= 5.2 (php >= 5.4 recommeded for high delivery speed)
- MySQL(>= 5.1) or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
- Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general programming or web scalling support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default app features.
- We do not offer install or setup services.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in REQUIREMENTS section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be longer, depending on our current support queue. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- We don’t offer free support, if your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- Before asking questions make sure you did your part and reserched current answers.
- You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded in any circumstances.
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it.
- We speak english only to our customers, so we expect you speak it decently enough so we can understand each other.
- While MailWizz works just fine on shared hosting, there might be limitations, thus we suggest using a VPS.
- Sending via SMTP will require having php’s proc_open and popen functions enabled.
- Mailwizz is designed to work with php >= 5.2 but really, do yourself a good and use php >= 5.6, preferably >= 7.0