Are you running a logistics company, or you are a serious working guy, that need to setup courier website? If yes, then all you need is Skylogistic.
Skylogistic enables you to create a parcel for your customers and give them the parcel tracking number. to track their goods/products from your own courier website. You can generate a customer personalize tracking number from admin panel. Which makes users feel secured when dealing with the company.
With the tracking number generated on the website, user can visit your website and trace their goods to know the shipment status by clicking on the tracking link provided. So Skylogistic PHP Script is suitable for any courier company.
How to Get Started With Sky Logistics
- Thing is to think of a name to use. eg mydomain.com
- Search for a reliable host to use. We recommend Namecheap hosting
- Download the this courier tracking script by clicking on purchase botton.
- Upload the PHP script to your public_html folder inside your Namecheap hosting cPanel.
- Assign the database name and the MySQL information. ( Database and Database setting)
- Now visit the website admin dashboard. Configure the design and other important things.
That is it.
Now your Sky Logistic is ready. You can create a parcel and give the parcel tracking number to your customer/clients.
They’ll visit your tracking website, enter their tracking number to trace their shipment.
The Features Of Courier Website With Tracking Number
Below are the list of less features you will get choosing skylogistics;
- Live chat
- SSL security
- All language translator
- User friendly admin panel
- One professional custom email
- Admin/client shipment update email notification
- Unlimited parcel shipment creation
- Responsive interface for Mobile/PC
- Parcel shipment/tracking history interface
- Unlimited clients tracking number creation
- How To Create Shipment
- Shipment Invoice
What Admin Can Do?
As an admin of the website, you can log in anytime and day to create a parcel. You can update the status of their shipment and assign a note to it.
With the note, you can display the reason for the update. e.g. Awaiting custom clearance or awaiting payment.
Admin control the tracking process bar (%)
As an admin you can email update to the customer. You can do everything through the website admin back-end. And only you can access it.
We setup this website for people that dont have more knowllegedge on website development within 24 working hours.
Yes. We have Setup a live demo sample for anyone to test before buying.